Welcome!

Class blog for Orientation to Art and Design, Sections A and D.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Designer Site Visits – Angela


Our class was lucky enough to be welcomed into the design spaces of Anne M. Cramer, fashion designer, and Dan Woychick, graphic designer. I come from a back ground in graphic design and I intent to head in that direction but I was completely inspired by our visit with Anne Cramer. In my experience with graphic design I am working to meet a deadline and to please a client. In contrast with my experiences, I thought Anne’s process was interesting, she is able to create pieces according to her style and take her time developing new ideas, creating it exactly how she imagines. I was intrigued by her honest and humble personality, it’s obvious that she designs for the love of designing, and she admits that her style may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but that is what keeps things interesting. 

1 comment:

  1. I also thought anne's process was interesting! It worked well for her.

    ReplyDelete