Welcome!

Class blog for Orientation to Art and Design, Sections A and D.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Two Site Visits 10/28

I was actually very happy after going to the two sites. It's nice to see professionals behind the scenes. I loved Anne Cramer's bubbly personality. Reminds me of myself (on a good day). And she's a Pisces also :D

But what I liked the most was being able to hear from the two people on a personal level. Their secrets, their background.
What I learned was that dreams do come true. How cliche, right? Well it's true though. My goal in life is to own my own studio and business just like those two. And to know that it's really possible gives me that much more motivation to achieve it.
Another thing I've learned though is that things like owning your own business takes a lot of time. Only in my fantasy dreams will I own a business and make tons of money by the age of 28. It takes a lot of time, work, and determination.. but it's possible. Thank you so much for introducing these artists to us, Barb! I really loved it!

1 comment: