Welcome!

Class blog for Orientation to Art and Design, Sections A and D.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Anne Cramer- Sarah Lerum

On Thursday, October 28th our class visited Anne M. Cramer. Anne is a fashion designer in Minneapolis. I wasn't too sure how interested I would be because i'm intending to be a graphic designer, but i was completely blown away by anne and her techniques. Anne is a very humble and wonderful. As she told us her story and process to get to where she is now, I became more and more interested. She said that she is a procrastinator, and it works very well for her. She said she could be given months to do something but wont do it until almost the week before; that's when she's the most creative. All of Anne's work is very unique and it might not be everyones style, but that's what fashion is all about. I never wanted my own graphic design business until we visited Anne, but after listening to Anne, I now want my own business. Anne has inspired me to push myself and work for myself and no one else.

1 comment: