Welcome!

Class blog for Orientation to Art and Design, Sections A and D.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome to your OAD class blog!

I'm honored to write the first post on our blog! It will definitely be a collective experience, as everyone in OAD Sections A and D will be contributing to it. As for the genius part, that will be what we make of it... So let's dig in and begin interacting ...sharing thoughts, ideas, and discoveries as we work our way through your first semester at CVA.
I've been collecting a few thoughts about genius that we might want to ruminate on as we open the door...the first one to post this author's name wins!


I'm not a genius. I'm just a tremendous bundle of experience.











3 comments:

  1. That was a "collective" effort by Kaycee and me, a very good quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! I was going to post the answer. Fillup and Kaycee beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete